WHO AM I?

Who am I? That is a very big question that probably most of us have been wondering about at one point or another. Sometimes we can wonder who we are as children, at least when we're going through puberty and are growing up to become a young man or a young woman. This was the case for me in any case. I sometimes even felt confused about who I was or who God was and about other things as a teenager.

Now many years later I've gone through a lot of change when it comes to how I see myself and my view on who I am and what I can say about myself. 

I used to see myself as a girl and later a woman, and I saw myself as a Norwegian. I saw myself as a writer even when I was a child, because I really liked to write and wanted to write books as a grown up. I saw myself as a sister, a daughter and a granddaughter. I saw myself as a friend, a neighbour, a classmate at school and many other things like that. I still see myself as a woman, a Norwegian, a writer, a sister, a daughter and a granddaughter, a friend and a neighbour, but now I see myself as much more.

The old version of me, the Christian lady I as Ruth Kristin was before, used to see myself as a strong Christian woman, which I was, but now I don't class myself as a Christian anymore, as I some years ago went through a spiritual awakening and a journey of discovering many new things about myself and the world around me and cosmos, and this led me to stop seeing many things like before, to stop having some of my Christian beliefs and to start having many new beliefs, some of them being beliefs some people would call "alternative beliefs", I believe. Over the last years I've also started believing in some things that many people would call conspiracy theories. I believed in even more things like that for a while than I do now, but I still believe in some things that some people would give the term "conspiracy theories", a term I believe was created by people who didn't want the truth to come out about certain things.

I'm a truth seeker. I'm a truth lover, and I'm a truth sharer. When I believe I've found the truth about something I wish to share it with people around me. I believe I've been wrong about the truth about certain things at times over the last years after becoming a very active truth seeker, but I've told many people about this and even apologised to some people in relation to those things I for a period of time believed to be true and later thought wasn't true after all, like believing we would get emergency communication on the whole of the planet Earth and that shops and many other things would be shut down for some time.

In any case, I'm still a truth seeker, and that is one of the most important things I can say about myself, because the truth is very important to me, and I love the truth and want to know the truth about absolutely everything. I believe some truths won't be revealed to us human beings until we on the good side are in the fifth dimension, but certain truths we can already now in this dimension learn about, especially if we actively search for the truth about different things. I recommend that when you want to find the truth about something, that you search in many unsual places, like on Telegram, as there are forces that are trying to hide the truth about different things on this planet, so if you try to find out what the truth is about something through the mainstream media or through common routes, like doing a Google search, you will often not find the truth, at least not the full truth about different matters.

It was my wish to learn the truth about different things that led me to gradually realise we had been lied to about many things here on earth, something I realised some years ago and address in these videos here:

We've Been Lied To

A Lot of Things Have Been Hidden From Us

It was also my search for the truth about different things that led me to go through a spiritual awakening and change my view on many things. Here's a video about an identity crisis I went through when I was in the middle of gradually changing my views:

I Was a Christian and Went Through an Identity Crisis

Here's a video about me being a truth seeker and wanting to know the truth:

I Want to Know the Truth

After having gone through a spiritual awakening and then more spiritual awakenings, if that's a good way of putting it, which I believe it is, then I have come to the conclusion that I as a living soul am an epression of God Source and that the same is true for all living souls. We are all an expression of God Source or the Divine to put it like that. I have touched upon this topic in many of my videos. Here are some of these videos and that you can watch to find out more about this topic:

I am God Source #Source #impro #empowerment #powerful #goodvibes

I am God Source #Source #divinehuman #divinity #goodvibes #impro #numbers

I am God Source #improvisation #impro #song #dance #singer #dancer #entertainer #youtuber #goodvibes

If you wish to get to know a little more about the old version of me, the Christian woman I used to be, then you can have a look at my first blog ever, the first blog I ever made, as I've let it still be available for people to look at online. It was originally called Rudydudy and was started in January 2004. Here is a link for it:

Ruth Kristin (my first blog ever)

After having had many years of not blogging anymore, I started blogging again in 2013 as I was given an assignment which was to create a blog text while I was studying at York St. John University, but then I decided to start a new blog called "My Life in Progress", and I told about it in an update written the 9th of March in 2013 on my first blog ever. However, if you try to reach this blog I created as a new blog in 2013, you will not be able to reach it, as I shut down this blog some years ago, as I then believed the whole of the internet would shut down. However, I never ended up shutting down the first blog I ever created, which I now think is quite nice, as there are many good things written there in the middle of things I don't stand for or agree with anymore. I might shut it down or make it unavailable for readers at some point, since I don't have all the views expressed in this blog anymore, but for now I will leave it on the web, and if you want to find out a bit more about my younger self and the old version of me, then you can have a look at that blog. 

Perhaps you're curious about me as a professional. If so, you can have a look at my professional web site and read about my language business which is run by me solely, and you can then find out about what services I offer there:

The Thu Language Service

If you want to know more about me as a YouTuber, you can for example watch this video which is showing many glimpses of my YouTube channel and which gives quite a good look into who I am as a YouTuber:

I'm Celebrating 2 Years as a YouTuber #youtuber #celebration

I'm a singer, dancer, motivational speaker, entertainer and a real life woman living in the now YouTuber, to name some examples of what kind of YouTuber I am.

Now as some of you might have gotten hold of, I recently started presenting myself as Rudydudy on YouTube. This was a new thing for me on YouTube, but as mentioned above my first blog ever was called Rudydudy, so the first time I presented myself as Rudydudy to the world was in January 2004, meaning over twenty two and a half year ago. Originally it was one of my closest family members that started calling me Rudydudy as a cozy nickname, and it has been a private nickname for me all the time since I was in the middle of my teenage years.

My real full name is Ruth Kristin Thu. It is a very nice name that I'm very pleased with and that tells a lot about my Norwegian identity. I use Ruth Kristin together as my first name. However, I recently decided to present myself as Rudydudy on YouTube as mentioned and changed my channel name and then later the name for this YouTube related blog too, much because I wanted to make it easier for people to remember my channel name, and you can call me Rudydudy, if you want to. Privately I've got other nicknames too, but I'll keep those private. :)

I have my own poetry service in Norwegian that you can read about here:

DIKT-DRYSSET

I also have my own creativity course which I offer online, one in English and one in Norwegian:

UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY IN THE NOW

FRIGJØR KREATIVITETEN DIN I NÅET

Now to put it simply, I believe I as a soul in essence am God Source who is having a human experience through living through my human form, and in this human experience I am a woman who has grown up in Norway, lived many years in England, have many family people and friends that I love very much and that mean a lot to me, and who have many people I've encountered and who have been a part of my life for one or more periods of my life.

I'm here to stay in some people's lives. To you, who got an indirect greeting from me in one of today's YouTube videos: I'm here to stay. 

If you, my reader, want me to keep being a part of your life, then please keep reading my blog, and please consider becoming a subscriber of my YouTube channel if you aren't already. You're very welcome. :)

It's late, so I'll end this message very soon. I hope that you, my reader, now feel you understand more about me and who I am and how I view myself after you've read quite a lot about it in this text, and by the way, if you keep on watching my YouTube channel, you will see that I'll gradually reveal more and more secrets about myself and show you more and more of myself, and that you'll get to know me even more. :)

Love yourself. Be yourself, and live your life in the now. :)


Love from me, Ruth Kristin, also known as Rudydudy :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BLOG HAS GOT A NEW NAME NOW!

I'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH DAY!