DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?
Hi, everyone.
I hope you are all fine. :)
Do you want to know a secret? Lately I've been following some kind of a system for the way I'm publishing my Shorts videos, and only my YouTube mentor has been told about this system, so it has been a secret for most people in the world. Do you want to know this secret? Do you want to know what my system has been for the publishing of my Shorts videos lately? I just thought to myself a little while ago that I could share about this system on my blog today, and I'm guessing that if you're reading this text you are now curious and would like to know what my secret publishing system for my Shorts videos has been lately. I will tell you soon, and I hope you will find it interesting to read about it.
I've usually published just three Shorts videos per day lately, but there are times I've had exceptions to this main rule. In case you want to follow my YouTube channel closely and get to be one of the first ones watching my Shorts videos, and in case you haven't found this out yourself yet, I can reveal to you that my publishing schedule for my Shorts videos is like this: One Shorts video is published at 12:00 on a daily basis when everything goes after plan. Then I try to publish one at 17:00 each day, and then the third daily Shorts video is published at 19:00 when everything goes according to schedule. This is not a secret, as people who are watching my channel closely can see that there's usally a new Shorts video posted on those times, but in case you didn't know about it, now you know.
So what system have I used in relation to publishing my Shorts videos lately? The system I have gotten used to using lately is a system I use for only the three main Shorts videos I try to publish each day, and here you can see it:
12:00: AN IMPROVISATION STYLE VIDEO: At 12:00, when things go after my plan, I publish some kind of an improvisation style video where I improvise by singing and/or talking or where I in another way do something spontaneously.
17:00: A REALITY SHOW EPISODE: At 17:00 I publish an episode of my reality show, a show where I show my viewers of my reality, when I'm not delayed. These videos are quite varied. They can for example show me cooking or show a meal I've cooked, or they can show something else happening in my everyday life, but they can even show things from a holiday of mine. Basically these type of Shorts videos show some of my reality during some seconds or minutes. They are maxium three minutes long, as all my Shorts videos are, as YouTube videos have to be maximum three minutes long to be classed as Shorts videos.
19:00: A MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO: At 19:00, when things go as planned, I publish some kind of a motivational video that can motivate or inspire people in one or many ways. This is often a video with some truths shared in it, and the things I share in these type of videos are often good points and a message that is uplifting. Mostly I've used clips from previously published long-form videos or video clips that give a sneak peek of a future YouTube video to create these daily motivational videos lately.
So now you know what my secret system for publishing YouTube Shorts videos have been lately. This is the main system I've tried to follow lately, and this is the plan I've usually followed for publishing my main Shorts videos lately, and it has been nice to have a system to go by and to create some structure on my YouTube channel through following this type of system lately. As mentioned I've also had exceptions to this main rule, and then I've for example published an extra video at 18:00 or 20:00 or both. When I publish an extra video, it could be because of a recent event that I want to comment on, like the recent death of King Harald in Norway.
Here is an illustration I've made that partly uses a bit of a screenshot of my YouTube channel's page to show you an overview of the system I use on my channel:
What do you think about this system? Does it seem like a good system to you? To me it is a very good system and structure to have as a guiding plan for when I'm planning what kind of videos to publish and when to publish them on my YouTube channel, and it gives me some form of stability and a way of systematically publishing my videos, and I really like this. This system also gives my audience some variation each day, because if they are active viewers and want to watch all my daily Shorts videos, they will notice that the videos are varied and not of just one type each day. At the same time my system gives my audience some consistency if they keep on watching my channel. They could even at times notice that watching my channel can be a bit like watching a series. Like from last Sunday, the 6th of September 2026, and onwards I published four impro style videos that created some kind of a little series on my channel, as these videos had all been filmed on the same day and right after each other and were connected in various ways. I decided to spread these four videos out on four days, publishing one of them each day, starting on Sunday the 6th of September and finishing with the last one being published on the 9th of September, and then this gradual publishing of these videos made the videos into a little series in a way. I hope you understand what I mean.
Here's the first video in the mentioned series of four videos that had been filmed right after each other:
Here's the second video in the mentioned series:
Here's the third video in the series:
Here's the fourth and last video in the series:
On the day after publishing these four Shorts, I published a video I had created later in the day on the same day that I filmed the above videos, namely on the first of June 2025:
If you check out the videos I've given you links to above, then I hope you will like these videos.
Now that I've told you the secret about what system I've used when it comes to publishing Shorts videos lately, I hope you've found it interesting to learn about it and that you like knowing this secret. You don't have to tell anyone about it, but it's okay if you do pass the secret on, or if you share this blog post with others so that they themselves can read this text and find out about my secret publishing system for my Shorts videos on their own. Actually it would be very nice if you shared a link to this blog post with one or more people, so that more people can get to know about my YouTube related blog and so that potentially more people start watching my YouTube channel too.
As you may have gotten hold of it's only when things go according to plan that I publish my Shorts videos at the set times of 12:00, 17:00 and 19:00. There have been times lately where I've gotten delayed with publishing my videos, unfortunately, but mostly they've come at the right time or almost at the right time. However, I'm planning on making my consistency and my precision on my YouTube channel even better, and I will do this by trying to make sure that I always prepare and pre-schedule my videos one day in advance for the mentioned clock times I want to use regularly for publishing my daily main Shorts videos. Today, for example, I've prepared and pre-scheduled all the Shorts videos I want to publish tomorrow for my ideal times, so that the first one will be published at 12:00, the next one at 17:00 and the third one at 19:00. I will try to keep on doing this, so that I every day will publish videos that have been pre-scheduled and therefore always will be published at the time of my choosing. These clock times I've given you are all to do with Norwegian time, by the way, so if you are watching my YouTube channel from another country, then please make sure you find out when my videos will be published in your own country.
I will have to end this post very soon as I've got some other things I need to get done soon. I'm trying to create and publish a new blog post every Sunday now in September, by the way, now after coming back from the YouTube holiday I had in August, and my plan is to keep on doing this over the nearest weeks and months. So if I manage to do this, you will be able to read a blog post from me every Sunday during the next weeks and months.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post and being let in on a secret from me as a YouTuber. Some secrets can be shared with many people after a while, like I've just done when it comes to my system for publishing YouTube Shorts videos, but certain secrets should be kept secret or only be shared with one or a few close people, and if someone tells you a secret they don't want you to share with others, then I recommend that you respect this wish and keep the secret to yourself.
In this case, my secret is something I'm okay with people finding out about, if they are interested in my YouTube channel, and I hope that the fact that I have a structure for my publishing of my daily main Shorts videos is inspiring to you and maybe inspires you to create your own structure for one or more areas of your life.
Structure can create predictability and stability, and within the structure, we can let our creativity loose. In this way we can let the grounding masculine energy in our lives live in harmony with the creative feminine energy in our lives, the energy that likes to be free. Stability and freedom, strength and creativity, protection and elegance, can in this way live side by side, just like a man who lets his masculinity be the ruling energy can live in harmony with his chosen woman when she lets herself rest in her feminine energy. There's beauty in polarities, and there's beauty in harmony.
Live your life in the now, and love yourself, whether you want to create a new structure for one or more areas in your life or not, and know that you are loved, and you can love both yourself and others.
Be you, and live freely as you.


Comments
Post a Comment