I'M BACK!
Hi, everyone. :)
I hope you are all fine. As some of you might know, I was recently having a YouTube holiday, and on the first of September I came back from it.
I started my YouTube holiday on the 8th of August, and here is a video I made about it:
I Will Have a Proper YouTube Holiday
From the 8th of August and until the last day of August, I mostly just published videos I had prepared and pre-scheduled for publishing before my holiday period started, and during this time it was very nice for me to not have the pressure I normally have upon me as a YouTuber: making sure I publish all the videos I want to publish on a daily and weekly basis. Since I had already prepared videos to be published, I didn't have to produce or publish any more YouTube videos in that holiday time period of me having a proper YouTube holiday, and that was very nice. However, I hadn't prepared as many videos to be published for each day of this holiday period as I normally prepare for each day, and most days I only published one Shorts video each day during this time. There were occasions I chose to create and/or publish an extra Shorts video or several extra Shorts videos spontaneously, though, and I also created some video recordings and at times produced some Shorts-videos, while I had my YouTube holiday, videos I could write the description of and in other ways prepare for publishing when I was finished with my break. I was in some ways active as a YouTuber at times in the middle of my holiday, in other words, but I was never under any pressure from myself of trying to create and publish a set amount of videos for each day, and that was a very nice experience. This was the first time ever I felt I had a proper holiday from being very active as a YouTuber, and it was a very nice experience, so to me it was worth it.
During my time of preparing videos for my YouTube holiday time, I created two completely new long-form videos that I wanted to publish during the two last Sundays of August, and I published them as planned. The first one was an English impro video with a fun improvisation mixture of many different impro videos of mine, and the second one was a video with a Norwegian impro mix, and this Norwegian video was the first big impro mixture I have ever created for YouTube.
Here's the English impro mixture video, a video I can recommend:
A Fun Impro Mix #improvisation #impro #fun #havefun #beyourself #motivational #freedom
Here's the Norwegian impro mixture video, which I can also recommend:
Min første store norske impro-miks #improvisasjon #impro #improvisation #norsk
Before my YouTube holiday was over, Norway lost it's king, King Harald the fifth, and at the same time we got a new king, King Haakon the eigth, and on this occassion I decided to create videos about the unusual event, a situation where I as many others in Norway found it very sad to hear about the death of king Harald.
Here's the first video I made to do with the unique situation of having two kings in Norway during one unique day, a video where I talk Norwegian:
Here's the second video I made to do with Norway having two kings during one day:
In the days after King Harald's death I have at times published more videos to do with the Norwegian royal family, for example videos to do with King Haakon giving his oath to the Norwegian parliament called Stortinget, which he did on the first of September, but after this I have mostly published videos of the normal type on my YouTube channel. A part of my channel's video types is the reality show type video, meaning videos where I show of my reality, and since I've been watching news to do with national events in Norway lately, like Norway losing it's king King Harald, it has been natural to include some videos that show a TV moment to do with this national event in Norway over the last period of time, but my channel isn't mostly about Norway or my life as a Norwegian, and I've got many other things to share with the world that are more important to me to share than to share glimpses of my life as a Norwegian lady, so mostly I want to publish videos of a different type. Also, I wouldn't want people to think that my channel is only about Norway or only about the Norwegian royal family, so I have limited how many videos I have published in relation to King Harald dying and things around it lately.
On the first of September I was back from my YouTube holiday, and it has been very nice to be back and to be very active as a YouTuber in the way I used to again since my YouTube holiday was over. :)
I made a video about being back where I thought I was filming myself on the second of September, but where I had forgotten that the camera setting inside of the YouTube app had been changed, so when I held the phone the way I normally do while I was recording a Shorts video inside of the YouTube app, I thought I was filming myself, but then I realised afterwards I had forgotten to change the setting of the camera inside of the YouTube app back to the setting I normally use, so it turned out I had filmed a wall and also in the mirrored way, and my face hadn't been filmed the way I had thought it had been. Instead of deleting this video recording that had ended up becoming a different type of video than I had wanted it to become, I decided to use it and created a Shorts video with it. Here's the result:
I'm Back but Filmed the Wrong Way by Accident!
Afterwards I changed the camera setting inside of the YouTube app and created this video:
Yes, I've come back from a YouTube holiday, and it was very nice to have that holiday, but now it's very nice to be back. :)
In the end, I want to say: A king needs to have his queen, and a queen needs to have her king, and this queen knows that the king that means the most to her isn't any monarch set to be in charge of a country, but it's the one she calls "the king of my heart". 💓
By the way, you can rise up in a king energy or in a queen energy, and you can reign as a king or as a queen in your own life, living your life as the sovereign soul and as the sovereign human being that you are. No one has the right to decide over you but you.
Live in the now. Live as yourself. Be yourself, love yourself, and love people around you. One day at a time. One moment at a time. Even if your love sometimes doesn't show itself directly. An open heart can see another open heart. One day the two hearts can meet fully. One day a life can be changed for always. The heart knows it's own truth, and with love surrounding a heart, a heart that maybe has become frozen by coldness, the ice around the heart will eventually melt. The power of love can be seen in so many places.
Let love surround you, follow you and help you day by day, and let your heart lead the way.

Comments
Post a Comment