I'VE JUST HAD A VERY EXCITING WEEK!

Hi, everyone! 😊 Hi, each and every one of you, my readers! 😊 I hope you are all fine and that you've had a good week.

This last week that I've just lived trough, was a very exciting week for me, because I kept on experiencing a lot of growth on my YouTube channel. I kept on seeing the amount of my subscribers getting bigger most of the time. There was at least one occasion where I lost some subscribers, but mostly I kept on getting more subscribers, and this Sunday I've got 826 subscribers, a whole lot more than what I had last Sunday. Yuhoo! 😄🎉🎉🎉 I was happily surprised by seeing that I had more and more subscribers on my YouTube channel on the whole over this last week and by seeing that I got more and more views and likes on my latest long-form videos. It's been brilliant and made me very exicted and very happy as a YouTuber. 😄 Thank you to all of you new subscribers, and welcome to my channel! 😊💖

This last week weren't just full of many moments of exitement and happy surprises for me as a YouTuber, but it was also a very busy week where I kept on creating a lot of YouTube videos and where I created more long-form videos than I normally have done for one week. Actually, I might not have created that many long-form videos in one week before.

In case you haven't gotten hold of it, I published a brand new long-form video on my YouTube channel on Tuesday the 22nd of September, and this one has gradually received more and more views and likes lately, which has been very nice to see. The video is called "Live Freely as You in the Now!", and I strongly recommend it. Here's the link to it:

Live Freely as You in the Now!

I also published a brand new long-form video on Thursday the 24th of September. This was a video called ""Fresh Friday" is Back!", and in this video I reintroduce my viewers to the concept of Fresh Friday videos. The video is a quite short video but gives a good insight to my own invention of Fresh Friday videos. Here's the link to the video:

"Fresh Friday" is back!

The day after reintroducing the Fresh Friday concept on my YouTube channel, I published a new Fresh Friday video. This was on Friday the 25th of September 2026, and it was a video that was about King Harald the fifth of Norway. The video was called "A Beloved King who Followed his Heart", and you can watch it through this link:

A Beloved King who Followed his Heart

When it comes to Shorts videos from this last week, I've published very many of them, and here's a link to one of those who have had the most views so far:

An Accidental Video

I must end for today, so thank you for reading this text, and I hope you will continue reading my blog. Please also feel free to check out my YouTube channel if you haven't, and if you have, then I hope you will keep on watching videos on my channel. 😊

Have a very nice week ahead! 😊


Love from me,
Rudydudy. 😊💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO AM I?

MY BLOG HAS GOT A NEW NAME NOW!

I'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH DAY!